Crystal Clear Cleaning Of Myrtle Beach - Weekly Condo Cleaning

Heather cleaned for us for about a 1 1/2 years. Her cleaning kept going downhill and things kept happening that we would inform her about.

Every time we would stay at our condo, sheets and towels were missing that we bought specifically for our condo. We also wanted her to wash our bed comforter after every cleaning and it was always dirty. We would also find wrappers under the couch and our place was always extremely dusty. The last straw was when we went to stay at our condo for the weekend and we showed up and our place was a mess.

She was supposed to clean our place 5 days prior after a guest left and didn't. This is crucial because we could have had damage to our place, guests could have left the balcony doors open, and there was trash sitting in there for a week. We have to give our damage deposit back to guest a couple days after check out so it's important for our place to be cleaned right away and Heather knew this. She also cashed our check for that cleaning even though it was never done.

She told us that she would mail the check back to us and 3 months later it has yet to be seen.

We also found out that she would let strangers clean our place when she was too busy. Please don't make the same mistake we did and find someone reliable!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Crystal Clear Cleaning Of Myrtle Beach House Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 09.

Crystal Clear Cleaning Of Myrtle Beach - Serious problem -missing money!!!

Serious problem - we allowed them to clean our house when we were not home due to my wife's emergency hospitalization and a large amount of money went missing. Contacted the owner and offered her the opportunity to correct the situation before I turned over to police.

She did not correct the issue. Police Have been notified. We had used their cleaning services for several month and thought we could trust them. Huge mistake!

Their cleaning was adequate, not great. Their dependability with showing up was poor. A few appointments were missed without notice and we had to reach out to them to find out why. That should have been enough warning but we wanted to give them another chance.

DO NOT HIRE!!!! Jim G.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 30, 2017.

Crystal Clear Cleaning Of Myrtle Beach - DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

I used their service. Spoke with the owner and talked for a while.

She quoted me 170$ to do the whole house. She stated they would touch and clean everything. They did not stay to finish cleaning. They left at 2 and said they would have to come back and finish.

When they came back it was not finished. They left the windows, fridge, doors, and 2 rooms untouched. Oh and trash bag in the drive way... When confronted the owner made it seen as if my house was too dirty!

She said they would come back but did not wash windows or fridge. They left furniture moved all around. Our blinds were all bent up. Wall shelving were taken down and laying on the floor.

windows were left opened and my front door was left unlocked when I returned home.

It was a waste of time any money using this service. I would not recommend this to any one.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 14, 2016.